Fulfilling your statutory requirements is essential. But at PAT Professional, we offer more. Audit is at the core of our professional life. We truly add value to our clients’ business through our dedicated personnel. Through our experienced partners and advisers, the clients trust us as a practical and simplistic entity.
We add value by:
- Guaranteeing Director engage for all assignments regardless of size
- Reporting the internal control weaknesses and recommending improvement to those systems
- Maintaining continual dialogue, during and after the audit
High quality audit is our commitment. To achieve this, we assign teams with high technical standards, professional ethics, companionable, and independence. Good planning and strong communication are at the center of how our team works so as the report is being delivered in the timely manner.
Our approach is proactive, and our audit plan is designed to provide reasonable assurance that the financial statements are not materially misstated and are presented fairly in accordance with applicable accounting standards as well as relevant statutory requirements.
We keen to make the audit as simple and stress-free as possible so that we can address potential issues early through working along with you to understand your business, your industry, your operating environment, your corporate goals, your accounting systems and most importantly, your people.
Our audit services include:
- Statutory audits or financial audits
- Internal audit
- Financial review
- Agreed upon procedures
- Other non-statutory audits for partnerships, associations, and charitable bodies (Not for Profit Organization)
- Compliance audits