Security bond is first introduced in Cambodian Stock Exchange as per Prakas No. 009 dated August 17, 2017 issued by the Security and Exchange Commission of Cambodia (“SECC”).
The Prakas contained ten (10) chapters which specify clearly on the requirements for the Company that is willing to issue this security bond to the public market.
The entity will be allowed to issue security bond to the public requires to meet the following criteria:
- A public limited liability or permitted entity
- Decided by the boards in issuing security bond in the market
- Last two years financial statements were to be audited by independence auditors
- Strong & clear corporate governance
- Good credit rating certified by SECC
- Pre-approval of enabling to issue security bond
PAT Professional Team